We fix Dinner tonight

Me and Jieling , bought some chicken wings and prawns from the Rivervale Mall Supermarket and decided to fix ourselve dinner. Look good right? I got help in preparing , ok? I marinated the prawns . and cook the chicken. ok lesson learnt , Less flour on the marinate and no chicken breast pls. Good dinner , I enjoyed cooking with u , dear . Less the washing thou .... lol :)
Just to show that the food was safe to comsume , here is the aftermath : Nothing is LEFT . We finish everything. :)



3 Comments:
Thats the first step to train a House Husband...teach him how to marinate prawn first...next week got to cook something more challenging... =)
ur first cooking lesson is not bad.. now i know who to look for to marinate chicken for BBQ
haha...think you got it wrong liao...he knows how to marinate prawn not chicken...he needs another 1 mth or more to learn chicken marinating....
Post a Comment
<< Home