Time to pick up the pieces
I am entering a cross-road of my life. Or rather the decision was made. I am changing my job and will be lookinig for a fresh start this coming April. It had been a year since I grad from NUS. Looking back the year, I have mixed feelings. Career wise , I am not really happy with my progress. There are some things which I would hate to talk about it here. But I have always question my worth. My worth today as compare to that of it yesterday, a year ago. Frankly speaking, I dont see there is enough growth to justify the year. Let hope the same time next year, I will be able to say proudly that I am worth more than last year. SES should be a good company. It at least have a HR department catering to the courese and developement of its engineers. Paywise is ok, even I suffer a pay cut.(That is on of the reason why I question why am I worth less than last year.) But I should look seriously to a new beginning and a new start and a better future.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home