Thursday, January 13, 2005

A peak into my lair

Let me show you around my small cell in the wireless comms lab ....





I usually work with three computers. Not that I wish but rather the project need all three. Usually there are several standard eye movement in the lab when I am working :

( .) (. ) => I am looking at the laptop in the center

(. ) (. ) => i am looking at the left monitor

(. ) ( .) => i am looking at 2 the monitors on the sides at the same time , also known as cork eye or "pak jiao"

( -) (- ) => i am half awake after looking at them

( >) (< ) => sore eyes , need to blink

(@) (@) => this means time to go home

( 0) (0 ) => staring into space

( $) ($ ) => when looking at Spool web site



3 Comments:

At January 14, 2005 at 1:22 AM, Blogger HCl said...

now i noe why u got cork eye haha..

 
At January 14, 2005 at 9:08 AM, Blogger Jeline Ang said...

(. )( .) is thats how u look at gals, when I'm in the centre?

 
At January 14, 2005 at 10:43 AM, Blogger ahqiang said...

nah ....

(0 ) ( 0) => this is the way to look at girls when you are in the center ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home