Just to let U know , that I am proud of U

Just want to let you know that You will forever be the pride of my life . Dear I Love you. pains me much to known of U being sad or unhappy. Whatever will be , will be , I will be proud of you.
Somewhere East of Singapore , in the Relms of Rivervale , lies the forest of Ahqiang where many legends and myths roam the lands. Advertures awaits everyday and stories awaits to be told.... And you are invited, to pass on these stories and till then , they will become legends , legends that will be told by many.
2 Comments:
Dear, you are so sweet...but u make mi wan to cry again...
Thanks dear, for everything you do for mi!!
so sweet!!!
no wonder i am such a fan of your page. too bad u are alredi taken...
Post a Comment
<< Home