Ahqiang Teochew Kaya Toast coming soon to your neighbourhood!!!
Just went breakfast with Rongjin this morning. At Yakun. Was wondering why so many people are willing to pay 3.70 for 2 eggs , 2 bread and a coffee when we can get them at 2 at any other coffee shop.
Still very much into starting a business, Rongjin and I suggested, Teochew Kaya Toast!!! Authenicate Teochew Kaya Roti made by the Authenicate teochew nan!!!!!
Still very much into startup mode even I am nearly 2 months out of it. If ever I am going to start a business in the near future, it will likely to be more service based. rather than IT product based which requires hugh capital. Did a wedding slide presentation for a friend recently. The comments were quite ok. Maybe I can start some wedding related business.. ahah. But really these type of business are small and only serve to supplement ur income. This is really what is known as moonlight. Hard to really make it big. Very different from what I had in mind when I say about starting a business. A business as in really moving it big , appearing in news and listed. haha.


4 Comments:
Go ahqiang go! I know you'll make it 1 day!
eeeks...
y chiur fwen got such a silly name "rongjin"?
Yoz!
First time here and shall drop a note =P
its been a year..pls update something
Post a Comment
<< Home