2 Years since the last blog. what a long time.
I have been 2 years since I blog.. and what a long time time it had been since i visited this familiar forest again. Last heard from me from was I left FT for STEE. And now when i return to blog, I had leave STEE and is now not on job.
A lot have change along the 2 years.
From FT to STEE and to ACN and out of ACN. Took up a Master Program and it is ongoing. Got married to a wonderful lady. what a 2 years this has been. it has not been all great. my confidence was at the lowest point after i left ACN after 3 months. It was difficult for me to cope with the late hours and school work. I felt I should do something about it. Hope to able to do my program full time next sem and clear it then concentrate on my work. At least then, i do not have to fight fire at both ends of the boat...
I was never happy and will never be happy doing something which is mediocre work at either end. I am a Leo and live by ego. I can only do my best. Which i cannot take what my lead say of "you can always stay and do the enough, just don't get promoted only. A lot of people also do that. They are happy with it." While it is not promotion i seek, I cannot do enough but only the best of what I can do. Which explain why i skip lesson, stay late, doing the build scope even when I shouldnt and quit in the end.
"I cannot do enough but only the best of what I can do", Weekiang, 5th Dec 2008


1 Comments:
heh heh, welcome back. I kept the link to your blog :)
Post a Comment
<< Home