Sunday, April 19, 2009

100 Dollars....

Mom asked me for another 100 dollar for the month cos her medical expense is slightly higher this month ... not much... 100 dollar more ...

When I went to the POSB ATM, I check my balance and i have a mere 117 dollars... for the next 2 months ... The type of feeling that flows within me as I sighed ... I drew 100 for her and wait and see what is the next move...

1) I already loan about 6k from DBS and 5k from wife. Should I get another 1k from her? what makes me think that an additional 1k will be enough... it is a pit less hole. How many 1k have i have to ask each time? .... will it be one day which i will take her for granted? ...

2) sell my insurance .. I believe that i should have 2-3k cash values in my insurance that my mum bought for me since young... about 20 years ... i drew from it once .. so that why the cash value is not a lot ....

I need to find my way to NTUC one day and find out the cash value ... and maybe cancel it and get the cash value back .... that should be enough for another 2 more months.... after that ??? I am not sure already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home