Point of blankness
Did 2 interviews over the months. The market is quite bad now. But I still can get a job i believe... if I lower my pay. Usually when HR ask me to quote a expected salary, I quote a lower pay if I like the company and a high one if I dun like the company. Given times like this, should I quote a low one anyway?
Saw my wife on phone today. She was sick today and didnt go to work. So she got phone calls coming in and can see that she is having a difficult time handling her contractors. She was basically stomping her feet when she was on phone... a sign of stress and anger... which i felt so hopeless about.
I should really just get a job and rank in the money so that she can have an option to change hers. I should be fair to her. Too much about ideals might not be good. A job is a job. And a job which pays well is a good job. Not so sure of what you want to do with your life but rather what can you do with your life and get paid and make a living out of it. I decided to relax my job search. I will be more open.
Dear I love you. I am sorry for my persistence to go for my studies. Bear with it. It is ending soon. 1 more month to go.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home