Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Career - what is it? can eat?

been very lost for the last 2 days since i came back from Ipoh. Everyday i am aimlessly floating around. I saw my wife go work and i sleep in late. today i went from sengkang to NUS and to bedok.... wasting the whole day to the SBS bus.

Lost my thumb ... could not find it... a bit dulan... dunno where is it. I got some notes i wrote in the thumbs...

Been short temper recently too. mostly towards my mum and sometimes to my wife. I cant explain my short fuse... it is just... i am already feeling very down liao and my mum keep nagging and telling my the most obvious things... like things must keep properly then it wont be lost.... I ALSO KNOW THAT, else how i lose my things... Like things lost liao, very troublesome... I ALSO KNOW THAT, else why u think i so dulan... during the trip to ipoh, she will call me and say... when leave the hotel, things must pack.... I ALSO KNOW THAT.... else leave it there for who?.....

really short on the fuse recently... really hope i could find my thumb drive... really hope nothing bad will happen for 2009. really hope my career to be on track again in may.... really hope.... not to think so much ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home