2 groups of person which really pissed me off
1) Insurance Agent
Got insurance agent calling me up to upgrade my policy. blah blah blah ... then sudddenly, so Mr lim, i proceed with the upgrade of your policy ... that immediately pissed me off ... MDM, when did I say to go ahead???? can I have the terms and conditions in writing emailed or posted to me??? She said any terms and conditions, she can answer me on the phone right now.... dun need to email... when i die, how i get this phone converstation to court??? ....
2) job agent
For IBM, good company but hire the wrong recuitment agency. I ask for 35, he say cannot, he will check with IBM for 33. I say ok. then he called back said he arranged the interview but ask me not to discus my salary with them ... so the big idea is ... IBM pay him a sum X. he pay me Y. he make X-Y MONTHLY , doing nothing while I sloth if out and IBM think it is spending X so it must get back X amount worth of work.... I should get IBM interested and reject the offer ... the job agent are basically free loader!!! i can take contract but with the client ba... quite pissed with this... still undercut me when free loading


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home