End of Tunnel? A new light awaits?
Ok let see what I have so far....
Want:
1) Car - I co-own a Hyundai Avante now. Not in the initial list of cars i listed, but it is cheap and let hope it last .. so far so good.
2) I will get a new laptop when the nus new tender opens... should i get a notebook or netbook? Can i run Atom on 4GB??
3) I am playing winning eleven 2009 already. that is good.
4) I want a new phone. Looking at HTC 3G touch or even Iphone. It depends on the new job requirements.
5) I will get my new lens later after i get my salaries.
Target:
1) SCBCD CERT! Done.
2) I may want to run the standard chart 42km. Shihao say that can take up to 8 hours to run. I did a calucation. I can walk 8km per hour which make up 42km in 6 hours. NEED TO CONSIDER THIS.
3) Ajax ans Spring are still foreign object to me...
Onwards thru the fog. Come 2009!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home