Monday, August 03, 2009

New Job -end of tunnel

Started Working almost immediately after the semester. Should be considered lucky to still secure a job while my classmates are jobless and unable to find.

The job is a vendor job which i expect to be time consuming.... pay is not very high.... should be the last vendor job which I will take... at least they are offering me perm instead of contract.

Let see where can I go after my gradation at the end of the year. It is end of tunnel for me ... at least now I am able to feed myself and pay off my loans and expenses.

The day I got my first salary, the feeling was great. the first income to the account after 8 long months.

While the firm is a small local firm which probably dun need a Master Cert. Let see what the extra paper grams can do for me.

Onwards Thru the fog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home