Thursday, August 20, 2009

Retribution!!!!!

Currently I am really just a squad player in my team for my new company.... squad player, the term was coined from the game championship manager which describe the player as a bit or fringe player who play bits game and just to make up the number...

long the days which I enjoyed being the star player of the team or the pivoted player. Being out of attention has its benefits .. I can relax a bit and go for my lesson... my last modules ... can afford to go home at 8pm ...

I remember by times at ACN which I worked till 2 am .. i actually felt more stressed than but I was very happy on my way back the taxi trip brimming with pride that I survive the day as an ACN Analyst... now with my current job, I am feeling less stress but with no pride ...

I am tortured by my pride everyday ... every night ... being aced in my studies and tons of certification, I felt I have underachieve in my career and a lot of what I do in my job. I am now a bit man now in my team ... kind of not used to it ... I wondered sometime .. why I put so much effort in my studies and certification chase ... only to do what I am doing now ... is it the pay that matters? I am confused and lost of what I am working for or how my career path should go or how I am to progress in my career .....

Having my wife flying in her career is always heartwarming but also a constant reminder that my career is underachiving ...

I remember my lead at ACN said this to me ... some people sometimes put their emphasis from work, they choose to put their emphasis on family, on children and they work less harder in support position ... than fair enough enough, they cannot sought to progress or get promoted as fast as their peers ....

Fairly speaking, being out of the limelight, gave me room and time to finish my master...

Where should I head after my master? what can I do with a 4.6 Cap master degree.. how do I capitalize it and get an ROI? I simply have no answer to myself ... true enough, my current job, current position do not require me to have a master degree... I need to do something with it....

This post was term retribution as ... while I was busking in the spot light in my previous company, my partner was left out of the game ... sadly I am feeling the same experience he is having now ....

Maybe I should enjoy while I can ... finish the master and find the job/position.... but I have constant tots of seeing me as a job hopper .. that doesnt goes well with the job application ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home