Ponders ... what is next...
Rejected a chance to return to the elite leagues of the big players when I called off the interview with BackOffice Associate. Not sure if I would leave to regret next time. This could be the last boat. I am afraid recently of changes .... afraid of every steps forward, no longer having that confidence when I left STEE for Accenture. Had a Promotion to the position of Consulting Manager in Feb. Sort of a sign, maybe I should stay.... always wanted the promotion but when it comes, it comes with a lot of doubts. An I right to reject the opportunity with BackOffice for ICMS? Promotion should come with a prize, things become more brutal as we ascend to the top. Taste of Steel and the ugliness of people becomes more clear as you climb the corporate ladder. The big question remains, what should I look forward to? Honestly, this year seem to be Freya's birthday I am looking forward for. She is such a gem and her smiles melts heart. Just hope she will stay healthy and have a good life. What do we work for? Why some idiots can give half-fuck work and still survive and still make a living. Should I drop a gear and just work enough to make a living? Drop a Gear.... Why work so hard? work hard only seem to invite more work ......... What should I look forward for this year?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home