Saturday, December 18, 2010

Up the Tiger and difficult to get down.

My project is on going and likely to be a long drawn battle. I know I can get a better life else where. I know that I am unhappy with my job now. The question is how to get out of it.

I never wanted to get out of the bed each day and sit there wondering if I should call it quit and move on. There are stress on the job and the long hours which I could do without. Being unappreciated is my greatest enemy. Sometimes wonder if the long working hours, the hard work and the effort put in, what will I get in return. Is it worth it?

I know my wife is trying to get off hers as well. She will have a difficult time looking for a job. I was jobless before and she supported me. I should return the favor now. I should support her till she finds her new job. I have to stay .... this is my responsibility towards her.

I could find a job and move on yet I fear about the project, I fear about my responsibility towards the team. But do these responsibility worth it? why should I care if I am not appreciated.

Hated the dilemma in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home