Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Blog

Today is Christmas Day and barely a week to go till the end of 2009.

I gotten my result for my master program 2 days ago and has officially graduated from the program with a massive 4.65 CAP. Still not sure what or how I can do with it thou....

Did my appraisal with my firm 2 days ago too. Did it with my lead YH instead with my manager CH. Was wondering now if I should eventually end in the letter to YH instead.
Anyway time to move on i guess. I could foresee doing and learning the same time for the next 2 years without progress.

RT has also officially ended yesterday. So what left on my plate is just my Reservist then I am off any constraints or any detriments to my career for the next 1 year plus.

Sent out a total of 8 applications since Dec, without reply so far. Wonder if it is the holiday season or I have drown in the heap of applications.

Look ahead and looks up. as least I finish my program and I finish my RT liability...
I feel lighter to fly now. The only cage left is the 2 months notice.

Wonder if I have the guts/reserve to throw first then look for a job....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home